» Easy Installation and Registration
Download and install FREE School Connect App for your smart phone:(iPhone/iPad) Apple App Store Or go to the App Store and search for “School Connect” (App name is SchConnect)
(Android) Google PlayOr go to the Google Play Store and search for “School Connect” (App name is SchConnect)
After installing the app, please take a second to register. Registration will allow the app to keep your school selection preferences in case of an app uninstall, app upgrade or an operating system upgrade. Log in and toggle “Save Login information” to the ON position. This will also allow you to use the same School Connect account from numerous devices such as a phone, tablet and computer.
ProTip: You can maximize the message viewing area by touching the "HIDE" button on the home screen.
» How to Register and Configure Using the Web App
If you use a cell phone that has basic text messaging features, without the capability to install apps, you can still receive alerts via text messages to your cell phone, as well as emails. You can do so by using the online School Connect web app. Here’s how:
- Click the icon above OR visit www.schoolconnectservices.com and click on the WEB APP icon in the far right of the top menu bar.
- Register and select your role as a Parent or Student. Click “Register”.
- Check your email account for verification and follow the instructions in your email to continue. Note: If you don’t receive an email, please check your “Junk” or “Spam” folder.
- Configure your school alert options. Click SAVE at the bottom.
- To add your cell number to receive text messages, click the top mobile menu icon. Click “Settings”. Click “SMS/Email Notifications”. In this area, you will be able to enter multiple recipient cell phone numbers and additional recipient email addresses that you may want to include. Please do not enter any cell numbers or email addresses other than your own without permission from that individual.