At ActiveHealth, we know this is a time of uncertainty and concern that’s stressful for you
We encourage you to utilize information from reliable sources, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as your local health departments.
Stress is the body’s natural response to challenges and changes. But too much stress that lasts too long can be harmful. We can help your employees manage their stress in times like these. Some resources your members may find helpful are listed below.
Encourage employees to visit MyActiveHealth.com/mississippi
- Your Health Goals can help you work on managing stress and improving the quality of your sleep. You can find it in the Coaching section.
- Your Health Education has topics on sleep health and stress. You can find it in the Library section.
- You can watch a 45-minute wellness webinar “Mind your stress with mindfulness.”
Share the attached information with employees
- Stress management flyer
- Self-care flyer
- Mindfulness FAQ
- Mindfulness foundation work tips
- Sleep flyer
We’re here for you
As you may have seen, medical experts are encouraging “social distancing” as a way to reduce the number of individuals who become ill. As a health care company, we’re committed to this approach.
We’ve referred our staff to the CDC recommendations for self-care and personal precautions as well as signs and symptoms of infection. We’ve encouraged ActiveHealth staff to work remotely if possible. Our clinical team and coaches are working 100% remotely as of now and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
We appreciate your support as we work to stay current with changing information. We wish good health to you and your employees. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Claude Courtney & Rolanda Watkins| Central MS Onsite Health Coaches
ActiveHealth continues to make your health and well-being our top priority. Here are some ways we will support you over the next few weeks.
- We will offer a virtual challenge-30 day resilience challenge. Please reach out to your onsite health coach to participate.
- Join one of our “Staying Calm and Centered During COVID-19 Pandemic” Webinars we will be offering twice a week for the next few weeks. REGISTER HERE
- Look for our daily email with a self-care tip to support your health and well-being starting next week
- Join “Strategies to Cope and Healthy Habits during Coronavirus” Webinar on Wednesday March 25th at 11am CT. Registration and details below:
Strategies to Cope and Healthy Habits during Coronavirus | Wednesday, March 25 at 11:00am CT
Get helpful information about COVID-19 in this ActiveHealth webinar.
- Review basic ways to prevent the spread of germs.
- Learn about social distancing.
- Discuss ways to manage stress and anxiety.
- Explore ways to cope with quarantine.
Click here to register.
Looking for more information about COVID-19? Check out reliable sources, like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Or your local health department.
Rolanda M. Watkins & Claude Courtney| Central MS Onsite Health Coaches