Online Meal Ordering
- Must be an enrolled Rankin County School District student.
- ALL student meals are currently FREE through June 25th, 2021.
- Must create a MyPaymentsPlus account free of charge to order on line meals and specify the preferred location for pick up. (add students/meal order is under the Events & Activities tab,/Choice Distance Learning Meals)
- Plan ahead ordering is available each Friday at 1:30 p.m. for the upcoming week.
- Change of plans? Orders shall be canceled by 8:00 a.m. the morning of by calling the school cafeteria or 601-825-2257.
How To Order Weekly Curbside Meals Online
- New to MyPayments Plus? Already a user SKIP to Step 5.
- Download the MyPaymentsPlus app or visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com.
- Create an account.
- Add your students. (you will need their MSIS/Lunch ID number)
- Go to the Events & Activities Tab to place your meal orders for each student.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your order.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.