2020 - 2021 REGISTRATION
Registration for 2020 - 2021 has been postponed until district officials determine when students will return.
~NOTES FOR CURRENT FAMILIES~
- Spots will be held for students who were enrolled as of March 6th if :
- March tuition was paid;
- there is no outstanding balance on your account;
- and you have not "dropped" from the program.
NOTE: Although spots will be held for current enrollees who meet the criteria above, you must register for the upcoming school year once dates are determined. Failure to do so will result in your spot(s) being forfeited.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we remain committed to serving you!
FRONTIERS EXTENDED-DAY ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
135 S. College Street ∫ Brandon, MS 39042
TUITION NOTICE FOR CURRENT FAMILIES
In part with Rankin County School District, Frontiers will be closed due to Coronavirus (COVID - 19) until district offices resume operation.
- Due to said closure, we will prorate March's tuition by charging $10 per child for each day Frontiers was in session. (March 2nd through March 6th; totaling $50 per child; regardless of your child's attendance on these days, as such applies to general tuition.)
- This charge is the same for parents who are RCSD employees despite the monthly tuition discount.
- After proration, the remainder of March's tuition (and any other credits from overpayments or payments made in advance to cover tuition for April and May) will be credited towards next year's registration and tuition. (See 2020 -2021 Registration info.)
- All "bank drafts" are cancelled. If you would like for your tuition to be drafted next school year, you must reenroll during registration.
- REFUNDS: IF your child(ren) will not return for the 2020-2021 school year, you may request a refund of the credit amount when offices open. Please note: this process will take 6-8 weeks. If your child(ren) will "age out" of Frontiers, the credited amount can be credited towards younger siblings, if applicable.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this together. We look forward to serving you next year. We miss you.... Stay safe!
OUR OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID ~ 19. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
OUR OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID ~ 19.
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.; operating on the school calendar. These hours vary during summer months. All sites are open from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m.; operating on the school calendar.
[Page updated 5/13/20 3:00 pm]