Registration is now open!
- Due to social distancing requirements set by Rankin County School District, cafeteria capacities have changed and spots are very limited!
- Registration will be taken exclusively at our main office (135 S. College Street)- between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p. m. - until spots are filled. Enrollment limitations (due to social distancing) require all spots to be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis until sites/grades are full.
- Due to said limitations, registration for students who were registered in March will not "roll over" as in years passed. However, as a courtesy, registration for only current students (and new kindergartners) will be begin Monday, August 3rd through Thursday, August 6th.
- Beginning Friday, August 7th all remaining spots will be open to the public.
- A $25 registration fee (per child) is required for all new students. If paying cash, this fee must be the exact amount.
- Parents must complete the required Parent Contract upon arrival. Completed contracts must be placed in a Frontiers employee’s hand and your child’s name must be listed on a roll to be considered registered for the 2020-2021 school. If you are interested in enrolling in bank draft services, please complete the draft authorization form that will be included with the contract. If you are returning, draft enrollment from last year does not “rollover.”
- CHOICE Distance Learning participants are not eligible for Frontiers.
- Feel free to call to check spot availability before you come! (601.825.9714)
- Information on how Hybrid and Distance Learning scenarios will affect Frontiers can be found here.
- RETURNING parents, please read the March tuition/refund notice below.
FULL SITES WITH WAITING LISTS ONLY:
NOTE: Some grades at sites NOT listed may also be full although the site (as a whole) is not. You may call to verify availability.
Steen's Creek Elementary
MARCH 2020 TUITION NOTICE
DUE TO CLOSURES:
- March's tuition was prorated by charging $50 per child ($10 per day for March 2nd through March 6th; regardless of your child's attendance on these days, as such applies to general tuition.) This charge was the same for parents who are RCSD employees despite the monthly tuition discount.
- The remainder of March's tuition (and any other credits from overpayments or payments made in advance to cover tuition for April and May) was credited to next school year.
- If your child(ren) will "age out" of Frontiers, the credited amount was credited towards younger siblings, if applicable.
- IF your child(ren) will not return for the 2020-2021 school year, you may request a refund. IMPORTANT: By requesting a refund, you are relinquishing your child's spot.
- If you would like for your tuition to be drafted next school year, you must sign up for drafts during registration. All drafts are deleted annually.
IF your child(ren) will not return for the 2020-2021 school year, you may request a refund for the credited amount. This process will not begin until school resumes and may take several months depending on the number of requests we receive. Please understand that by requesting a refund, you are relinquishing your child's spot. Click here to request a refund.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this together. Stay safe!
FRONTIERS EXTENDED-DAY ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
135 S. College Street ∫ Brandon, MS 39042
[Page updated 8/7/20 5:30 am]