Sign-In & Sign-Out:
Each child will be checked in daily by the Site Coordinator/Instructors. Children are to come to the site area as soon as school is dismissed.
- Parents must sign students out daily and make contact with a staff person when picking up each day.
- Parents MUST use full names--not initials or nicknames-- when signing students out and indicate the time the child was picked up.
- Parents must wait for their child(ren) at the sign-in table area. For the safety of students, DO NOT go beyond the sign in table, to playgrounds, or into any area where the students are. Your child(ren) will come to you for dismissal.
- Children will only be released to those individuals listed on the Parent Contract. Be sure to include those individuals that need to pick your child up for art, dance, music, soccer, baseball, tutoring and so forth. Update your Parent Contract as often as needed.
- If a child is to be released to anyone other than the person(s) listed, a note authorizing pick-up must be received prior to pick-up time. In the case of emergencies, a phone call may be acceptable. Parent contracts may be updated at any time.
- FULL copies of legal documentation must be on file at the Frontiers site to prove legal guardianship and to enforce court-ordered custody restrictions. Frontiers will strictly follow adjudicated visitation dates but will not be responsible for monitoring these dates. Full copies of legal documentation must be provided each new school year with each year's new parent contract. Frontiers does not have access to documents the school may have on file.
Anyone not known to Frontiers staff must show photo identification before a child will be released. Please be prepared to show photo identification at any time, especially when you child(ren) first start(s) Frontiers. Please be patient as we learn new faces!
Doors must remain locked at ALL times. We apologize for this inconvenience, but please be patient and understand this precaution will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all children.
NOTE: Due to limited space in the parking lot during dismissal, Brandon Elementary Frontiers parents cannot pick up from Frontiers between 1:30-2:30 to prevent "traffic jams" in the car rider line. If you need to pick-up before 2:30 p.m., please check your child(ren) out through the school office before their cut-off time for early dismissal (1:30 p.m.).
- Children must be picked up by 6:00 p.m according to the site clock.
- Parents must have an emergency pick-up plan. It is understood that conditions are sometimes beyond one's control (inclement weather, traffic, etc.), but if these conditions arise, it is imperative that parents notify Frontiers as soon as possible and put an emergency pick-up plan into action.
- If Frontiers has not been contacted by 6:45 p.m. and no one listed on the Parent Contract can be reached, the child(ren) may be released to the local police department.
- A late charge - $1.00 per minute, per family, per site (if you have children at more than one location) will be assessed at 6:01 p.m., at the Site Coordinator's discretion. It is the parent's responsibility - if late - to have the late payment ready upon arrival and pay the Site Coordinator at that time. Late pick-up fees must be paid by 6:00 p.m. the following day or the child(ren) will be suspended until the account is clear.
- Frontiers reserves the right to dismiss any chronic offenders.