Internet Discounts for COVID-19
- Free access to its public WiFi hot spots.
- Suspending the termination of wireless, home phone or broadband service when, customers can't pay their bills because of coronavirus disruptions. They will also be waiving related fees.
- Consumer home internet customers will receive unlimited data.
- Offering free wireless data for approved learning sites for K-12 students.
- Working with customers impacted by COVID-19 on an individual basis to ensure they have access to the services they need.
- Offering a number of discounted services including a telehealth app that allows patients to contact clinicians at UMMC for nonemergency conditions.
- Tools your team needs to work from home.
- Free access to its public WiFi hot spots for 60 days.
- Unlimited data to its customers for no extra charge.
- Will not disconnect Internet service or charge late fees for customers who say they can't pay their bills.
- Providing 60 days of free basic internet service to new customers.
- 60 days unlimited smartphone data.
- 20GB of additional mobile hotspot service.
Other companies offering free or reduced rate services:
Disclaimer: RCSD does not recommend ally specific service, but is providing a list of possible options available to assist our communities.