1 to 1 Technology Device Payments:
*Starting March 22, 2021 all payments made will be applied to the 2021-2022 school year.
**The PowerSchool Parent Portal is locked during the summer. To access MySchoolBucks, you can use the mobile app or create a stand alone MSB account (see guides below). We apologize for any inconvenience.
1. Accept the policies for all payment types (credit card/debit card AND cash; NO CHECKS ACCEPTED):
- Middle/High Macbook Air: 7-12 Technology Use Form
- Elementary Technology Device: K-6 Technology Use Form
2. To make a 1 to 1 payment using a credit card, log in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account and link it to MySchoolBucks (See "Setup MySchoolBucks" section below):
- Please help us control the spread of Covid-19 by paying online instead of with cash. No checks or money orders will be accepted.
- If you are having financial difficulty paying for your student's device use fee please contact your school counselor or administrator for options.
- **Lunch balance and payments are made through My Payments Plus.**
- Have an existing PowerSchool Parent Portal account?
- Link your existing PowerSchool Parent Portal account with MySchoolBucks
- Setup the mobile app after linking your PowerSchool Parent Portal account
- Have an existing MySchoolBucks account?
- Want to create a stand alone MySchoolBucks account w/out going through PowerSchool?